Friday, August 10, 2007

Seeking New Contract Opportunities

Hi everyone! Blue Oasis Technologies is moving in a new direction, and my recruiting services are no longer necessary. I'm seeking new professional opportunities, particularly in the area of contract recruiting projects. After some time off, I plan to return to work in late September or early October 2007.

I possess over 8 years of technical recruiting experience, primarily in the telecommunications and engineering space. My current recruiting focus is software engineering and most niches within the IT space. In addition to these areas of expertise, I have also recruited biotech, financial, electronics, sales, and civil engineering professionals throughout her career. I am currently seeking contract and permanent technical recruiting roles and will be available for interviews immediately.

If anyone has any interesting opportunities for me to review, please get in touch at meredithmanchack AT yahoo DOT com. Thanks, in advance, for your consideration of my candidature.

Miss Recruiter

1 comment:

A New Life said...

Hi Meredith I believe I might be able to help you since I know my organization is looking. I am also new to recruiting and would very much appreciate some insight if you can offer it.