Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Seeking Contract Recruiting Opportunities

Due to an unforeseen hiring freeze at my current employer, I am now seeking new contract recruiting opportunities in the San Diego area. I am a seasoned technical recruiter with over 8 years of experience in the recruiting field. At Fair Isaac, I have been recruiting software engineers, technical project managers and BSAs, networking folks, and other technical professionals. Throughout my career I have recruited for all types of professionals, including financial, sales, hardware and telecom engineers, and biotech and clinical professionals.

Please forward along any recruiting inquiries to meredithmanchack at yahoo dot com. I look forward to discussing further how I can help your team grow it's engineering and technical teams!

Miss Recruiter

No comments: