Thursday, July 17, 2008

Seeking a New Gig

I know, there are a million recruiters out there looking for work, but here are the top ten reasons to hire me as your new contract or full-time recruiter:

1. I know my stuff. Period.
2. At Affymetrix, I have closed 35 reqs in 5 months.
2. I have tons of energy!
3. I am pretty darn fun to work with, if I do say so myself...
4. People say I have a really great "phone voice".
5. I'm a networking pro.
6. I may be somewhat new to town, but I have networks in Texas, Research Triangle Park, Denver, and San Diego.
7. My significant other has been a recruiter in Silicon Valley for almost 10 years and knows everyone in town!
8. My mother was an English professor, and I have excellent grammar and writing skills. :)
9. I have a cool blog.
10. I have a really cute dog? I'm running out of reasons...

If you have interest in viewing my resume, feel free to contact me at meredithmanchack at yahoo dot com.

Thanks! Miss Recruiter

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you have not already I suggest you hook up the UT Austin Alum chapter here in the San Francisco Bay area. You'll be happy to find there are lots of long horns happy to help You as many are executives and managers.

robertw_jones@msn.com

Meredith said...

Thanks, Robert! I am attending the South Bay Thirsty Thursday event on Thursday the 21st. I'll be sure to keep my eyes peeled for you!